What services do we provide?
Before we avail a truck to you for sale purposes, we follow some critical steps to ensure that the vehicle is in superb condition. First, the car undergoes inspection in a top-notch service centre where any defects can get pointed out, and if any parts are worn out, they get replaced with new ones.
Most of this process involves making replacements, ensuring that the wheels and tyres meet the balance safety requirements and checking the lights and mirrors. Once the vehicle has undergone these processes and the technicians are satisfied with the car, it gets washed and polished. In some cases, painting jobs get conducted, depending on the state of the truck.
Last but not least, we ensure that the cars get cleaned and disinfected to make them suitable for sale.
WE ARE CONSTANTLY STRIVING TO DELIVER A TOP-NOTCH QUALITY TRUCKS, SO BE SURE THAT:
• Every vehicle is carefully inspected in an authorized service center
• All time-worn parts are either fully repaired or replaced with new ones
• Our technicians team make sure that all wheels and tyres are well-balanced and meet all safety requirements.
• Mirrors, lights and all the other exterior details are examined to be in perfect condition
• Vehicle is washed, polished and painted if required
• Interior is thoroughly cleaned and desinfected
Now that the car is in excellent condition, we can now get down to paperwork. We will happily take on this task and leave you to feast your eyes on your newly acquired investment.
Some of the documents we deal with include homologation, the certificate of origin, export declaration, invoice, delivery acceptance certificate, and contract of sale, certificate of disinfection, export document, EUR-1 certificate, and transit license plates.
When all these documents get prepared and signed, we then handle the delivery of the truck to the closest port to you.
FORGET ABOUT MUNDANE PAPRERWORK AND LET US TAKE CARE OF:
• Contract of sale
• Delivery – Acceptance Certificate
• Export declaration
• Certificate of Desinfection
• Export document (EX-A)
• EUR-1 certificate
• Certificate of origin
• Homologation (type approval)
• Transit license plates
• Delivery to the closest port next to you
We also provide you with options for replacement of batteries, the installation of side skirts and composite service inspections upon request so feel free to let us know about additional services you’d like from us.
We provide a broad spectrum of services suited to provide you with the utmost satisfaction as we forge a long lasting relationship that will push on for years to come.
FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE WE CAN:
• Replace old batteries with new ones
• Refuel your truck with diesel or Adblue
• Arrange minor) or complex extra service inspection
• Mount brand new truck or trailer tyres
• Install side skirts or paint your truck
Moreover, it shows that vehicle‘s mileage is completely accurate, vehicle itself has been regularly serviced, so you can be confident that it has been well-cared-for.
We can assure that all trucks we have in stock, were carefully maintained by expert technicians, using only manufacturer’s genuine repair methods and parts.